From Mountains to Taiyuan University China

From Mountains to Taiyuan University China


“I learned one simple thing and it’s that if you work purposefully and diligently pursue opportunities that open before you, things happen".
My name is Sher Bano from Danyore Gilgit-Baltistan .I am blessed to be a daughter of my parents because they always gave me the best learning opportunities and helped me to reach at a level where I can choose the leading decisions.I get admission at Taiyuan University of Technology ,China for PhD through China Scholarship Council (CSC) for 4 years.Taiyuan University of Technology is ranked among the top Technolgy and Economics universities of the China .
I had struggle to achive Scholarship and now I learned by experience that without hard work, one cannot achieve considerable success. I guess it sounds trivial, but when you do some hard work and see the results of the work, then at one point you say to yourself: Yes, things can happen!
I always accept every single challenge to get my goals. If you keep denying that you are facing a difficult time, that will stand in the way of being succesful.
I never give up and always fight for succes because I know it doesn't come free and always keep positive attitude because I know it is very important in every step. This can be hard, especially when you are faced with a hard obstacle to climb over.
I keep my self motivate to achive my goals. I always trys to self up with positive thoughts.
If you think that you have no chance in being successful, and that is your mind set, chances are, your going to fail at being successful. Keep telling your self that you can succeed! Success isn't going to happen overnight, so be patient.
Yes some times i feel that someone try to rule my life.Some times we get so wrapped up with objects, people, and our feelings, we start to let those things become the center of our lives.
I love myself and I accept myself because If you can't accept your self, neither can other people. Accept who you are, and that being who you are, is ok.
On the other hand except my achievement
I came here with a very open outlook. I was open to know how people live here, without having great expectations or prejudices about these people. I think it helped me because I have always striven to take the best from China. I pay attention to certain features of society, how it works, how people communicate and what they do in their spare time. And I think that many Foreign students have a lot to learn from the China . It is my first time experience to travel out of my country. My first impression is very good. People are very friendly and kind. I spent almost all the time in the high school and I noticed that the infrastructure is well developed, and students have access to very modern technological equipment. There are a lot of investments in school infrastructure – educational materials, interactive systems etc. Foreign students are also very friendly and cheerful. Somehow, I had more information about how things are here compared to other countries. My impressions from China is very positive and I hope best for in future.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations 👏
Keep growing lady♥️ Hard work always pay off...wish you good luck ahead