Federal Public Service Commission Education Department Gilgit-Baltistan Trained Graduate Teacher Interviews Questions

 Federal Public Service Commission 
Education Department Gilgit-Baltistan

Trained Graduate Teacher Interviews Questions 


This post is for all the candidates who are worried about their TGT interview.❗❗


Today I had my interview in Karachi.

There were three people in panel , BPS 22 officers.

I entered and without asking any introduction they bombarded  me with questions about , why I want to go back to Gilgit,why not Karachi, current job.

Islamiat 

-aashra tul mobashereen kon hain

-feel ka kia mtlb hy( hathi)

-sura kausar ,sura touheed , sura feel

ka tarjuma( asked from another candidate)

-surah kausar ka wajhe nazool.

-Bloom's taxonomy 

-what is classroom planning

-Future plans

-why should we consider you for selection

-if we will select you what will you do in first 3 years for the students of gilgit.

-different situations were given and they asked to deliver lecture on given topic. 

-why teaching profession has lost its pride and what will you do to overcome it

Women empowerment in Gilgit baltistan.

Teacher stands for? Like T stands for , E stands for?


About my subject they told me a proverb"money makes the mare go"  and asked me to deliver a lecture on that for 40s and asked me to assume as if they were my students .

Another proverb was " hitting two birds with one stone" He asked me how will you explain this to your kids, if they ask how is it possible to kill two birds with one stone.


They were asking questions in English so I replied accordingly therefore the whole interview was conducted in English.

I found the interview tough so I suggest all of you to prepare yourselves as much as you can.

Duration of interview: 15 mins

My interview went well.

I hope it helps

Don't worry because every candidate will be asked different questions and believe God q ki jisky nasseb may jo hota hy wo usay milta hy .

Remember me in your prayers.

Regards.

Syeda Huda Zahra

Post a Comment

0 Comments